08 June 2011

Old Navy Active Wear Bottoms Review

I am always in search of a comfortable, functional and flattering everyday look. I got the opportunity to try a pair of active bottoms.  My pick was a pair of fold over yoga capri's.  Talk about comfort.  I am in between sizes.  5-6 in jeans depending on the brand.  The medium fit a little saggy on my back side, so I decided to go with the Small.  Which did slightly shrink after the first wash, but not enough to ruin the look.  I had a baby 4 months ago and my body is just beginning to feel normal. I still have concerns about my midsection.  The fold over pant does a perfect job of slimming my mid section. 


 I am not an active workout person with three little boys.  I am an active stay at home mom that spends most of my days trying to stay comfortable. And always running around.   I also got three other coupons to share.  My sisters each chose a different pair and so did my best friend.
I will post back with pics of all there pants.  It took longer than we thought trying on pants with our kiddos at Old Navy on a Saturday.

Here's my post on how I scored these freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment