01 June 2011

Verizon FiOS for my family and yours

I am so excited to learn about Verizon FiOS.  I am jealous of everyone who lives in an area that is Verizon Fios capable (are you).  Currently I am not, but I do live in the sticks and I am sure its a matter of time before we are a carrier.  I am going to be stalking my Verizon for an expected time frame. 
The perks of going with Verizon Fios are endless.  This is a telephone, internet and television must have.
Who doesn't expect cutting edge technology in this day and age.  We are busy folks, who don't appreciate anything slow whether it's a connection, our service provider or the last of our friends to be in the know.  I am obsessed with the newest and best of everything there is that benefits my family and our daily lives.  If you are like me look no further.  Expect internet in a flash  with 100% fiber optic cable, a more weather resistant phone line, watch an on demand movie on your Fios television and your mobile phone with  flex view and how about a little social networking right from your television set.  Amazing, I know!!  It can all be done with a Verizon Fios subscription. 

My family of five is not very easy to please.  I have a fifth grader who expects quality internet and television to keep him entertained.  From homework to his favorite television shows, he has a small window to get this all done before bedtime.  My husband works from home and spends half his day in front of the internet.  His favorite saying "time is money" which is why 100% fiber optic high speed connection is best.  I am a busy mom who looks forward to nap time.  Where I can sit back and enjoy a little time surfing the web or catching up on one of my fave television shows.  I don;t have a big window of opportunity so I look forward to lightning speed connections.  My almost three year old on the other hand can watch a movie with us before bedtime and catch the rest of it during the wait in the car pool line at school with the amazing flex view.


The possibilities and benefits are endless and the options are plenty.  For more info on any of the above points check out these videos. Internet, Television widgets,  flex view   and Watch this video of real kids talking about why FiOS is cool.



“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Verizon FiOS blogging program for a gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment