07 April 2011

Extreme Couponer I am? NOT!

While I love coupons and do have a stock pile.  I am not an extreme couponer by any means. With all the chatter surrounding the Extreme Couponing show on TLC.  I cringed when I actually watched the newest episode.  Mind you I do give these couponers much respect, but seriously a grocery store trip longer then 1 hr is not realistic even if I was leaving with $500 + in items free.  My couponing consists of scoring free and cheap items and using anywhere from 2 at most 20 coupons in one transaction.   I love freebies and I love a good deal, but I also have a million other places I'd rather be than stressing about a huge coupon shopping spree.  Using even a few coupons can be stressful.  Getting the best deal and the lowest out of pocket is always my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment