15 February 2011

Babies Here...With the birth story

Brody checking out  his baby bro Dominic
On Wed. 2/9 after 6pm I began having contractions they were far enough apart that I didn't think much of them. Especially since I have been having Braxton Hicks everyday for the last 2 months.  I went to bed at 10 thinking they would go away or a hospital visit was in my near future.  I woke up throughout the night and realized this was it.  I timed them and they were consistently 10min. apart.  I got to sleep through most of them and about 5am they began to be 5min apart.  My husband and I got the boys ready and headed to the hospital. I got there at 8am at 2cm dilated and 50% effaced.  Since my contractions were 2.5 min apart consistently for 1 hr my doctor decided to break my water at 9am.  I won't go into to much detail. I had an epidural at noon and Dominic was born at 3:16 pm at 8lbs 0oz 20.5in. long. 


We are definitely in LOVE with our baby boy. He is just as perfect as his two older brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment