25 August 2010

13 weeks and counting...

13 weeks down and 27 more weeks to go.  Let the countdown begin.  I'm cautiously expecting the next addition to our family.  We are so excited to start the next chapter of our lives.  We had an ultrasound yesterday and #3 is developing great.  Our 21 month old thought it was the funniest thing when we heard the heartbeat. So sweet!!!  I also just realized that in 7 weeks we will know the gender.  With two boys already, I'm very anxious to know if I will be getting the hand me downs prepared or I will get to shop for a girl (I won't hold my breath). But I will do a little dreaming, hoping and praying.  Probably a lot of praying.  Our oldest is so excited and is already telling me how we will arrange 3 kids with two car seats in the back seats. Love it...


pregnancy due date

No comments:

Post a Comment